Tuesday, July 25, 2006

KL San Antonio

One of the leaders here gave me a word of encouragement before we left for the afternoon and I pr walked for a while about G's direction and for particular people to speak ti because yseterday made me sad. I did get to talk to a woman I spoke to yesterday who is really nice and speaks English fairly well. We didn't get deep but she comes to the park at the same time everyday so I plan to approach her tomorrow with purpose and keep PR for her heart. The rest of the afternoon turned out to be pretty uneventful and borderline discouraging (again) until I got into a conversation with a lady who as really friendly. For the first time I had spiritual conversation with someone and we were able to share the gospel and plant a seed. When we left for dinner I was so full of joy and I look forward to what God is going to do the rest of the week. Keep pr for me and I can't wait to see you all again. Much love!