Friday, July 28, 2006

R.J.E Tishomingo, OK

Today was amazing. I really learned to be patient this week. He saved the best for last. I finally got to share my story with a lady. She was a Muslim who was struggling with what she believed in. I had a spiritual coonversation with ehr for 3 hours. She desires to read the Bible and be a Christian, but she can't because her parents and her fiance's family won't allow it. I told her God may have other things in store for her than getting married next year. I went over several Bible versed with her. She said... "The koarn doesn't make me happy, but reading this does." We prayed for her and when I looked up streams of tears were falling down her voice. She said, "No one has ever prayed for me before." Then as she had to go, she made us promise to keep in touch with her. Then we said, " I love you" in German and she started crying again. I can not think of a better way to end the week!